This blog serves simply as one cachers documentation of adventure and creativity.
Discover. Explore. Inspire.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Geocaching Adventures!

Welcome to Zei's Geocaching Blog!

I decided to start [attempting] to document my geocaching adventures.

Geocaching is a light hobby I picked up with my Boy [read boyfriend]. It's something we've only done from time to time in the warmer months and generally in local areas of Colorado. I have grown to enjoy it to the point I'm looking into buying my own outdoor gps and seeking out some solo. [Not that I don't enjoy the company. ;)]

In the warmer months especially it gives me an active fun hobby to get myself outside. Many times a decent distance of walking and/or hiking is involved. It also lets me exercise my photography skills as I often stop or take my time to get to a location just to look at the scenery. Even locally it allows for discovery. Just this past weekend while caching The Boy and I found a very lovely little valley tucked away behind a development.

So let the exploring begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment